Being a newbie, I ran across some rules to follow when playing tag. So, here goes:
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you should choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are Eight Wondrous (and Lesser Known) Things about the Lo:
- When I was in high school, I had an alter ego named Larry who lived in our basement. We fed him through a hole in the dining room floor.
- I once snuck out of my dorm with a few of my friends and stole hoards of red tulips from the football field a few blocks from my college dorm. We brought them back in our garbage cans and decorated our rooms with them.
- Having been labeled a "foodie" by many, I find it difficult to admit that I have a real THING for Doritos... but I do. Even though they make my breath smell.
- I have ALWAYS wanted a nose ring. And lately, I've been tempted to act upon my impulse to get one.
- I've developed a pseudo obsession with the show "So You Think You Can Dance." I've always dreamt of being a dancer (despite the very obvious roadblocks); so I think this vicariously fills some deep, dark desire.
- I would love to write a novel, but I don't seem to have the patience for such a long work (poetry and essays are more my speed).
- I dream about owning my own restaurant (BURP!)... but I'm not sure I could actually follow through. I think I enjoy the dreaming more than the reality.
- Sometimes I don't recognize the girl I was in high school. What happened to her??
Tag: Officially Peef ; the rest of you are optionally tagged.
(Sorry! Rule #3 violated. Apparently I need a larger blogging community!)