Wednesday

He Says/She Says

So, I saw this meme on Jess' blog, and I had to bite.
To make it even more fun, I invited Peef to give it a whirl too!

1. Childhood ambition:
PEEF: I wanted to be Burt from Mary Poppins.
LO: I wanted to be a dancer or ballerina (mostly to wear cool costumes and kick my legs high into the air); I also always wanted to be a writer (the kind who snarled at her black Remington typewriter and smoked a lot -- what a dream, huh?)

2. Best/worst weather:
PEEF: Best: cloudy, with low humidity and temps in the mid 70s. Worst: Anytime we get more than 2 inches of snow at a crack.
LO: Best: Partly sunny & breezy with a high of 74º Worst: -15º (not including the wind chill)

3. Favorite food:
PEEF: Chicken and rice
LO: Hands down, it would have to be cheese. Almost any kind of cheese. (and no - the WI tourism board is not funding this answer)

4. Current book?
PEEF: The Golden Compass
LO: Kite Runner

5. Guilty pleasure:
PEEF: American Idol
LO: Guilty? Who wants to feel guilty?

6. One quirk:
PEEF: I like to be a pest. I think it has something to do with being the youngest family member.
LO: I absolutely must sit in a seat facing the door (particularly when sitting in restaurants).

7. Something you’ve never done that most people have:
PEEF: I have never been to Disney World/Disneyland.
LO: Had a drink of WOP. Read Macbeth all the way through (it's really true).

8. Favorite drink?
PEEF: adult drink: Lakefront Riverwest Stein (beer), everyday-won't make you tipsy-drink: iced tea
LO: lemonade (on the adult side, I could really go for a gin & tonic, just about anytime)

9. Oddest job you’ve had:
PEEF: There is a tie here - working in a Deli at a small grocery store in Green Bay and working 3rd shift at a gas station in West Bend, WI. The deli for the people I worked with and the gas station for the people that showed up at 3 in the morning. Odd doesn't even begin to explain either one...
LO: carhopping at the A&W (can you envision it?)

10. Last song you listened to on purpose:
PEEF: Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson (25th Anniv. of Thriller is getting released on Feb. 12th and I am very excited)
LO: Shameless (Ani DiFranco)

11. Cities, towns, villages you’ve lived in, in chronological order:
PEEF: Plainville, KS; Mequon, WI; Kewaskum, WI; Green Bay, WI; Germantown, WI; Wauwatosa, WI; Milwaukee, WI
LO: Milwaukee, WI; Kewaskum, WI, Mt. Vernon, IA; Green Bay, WI; Iowa City, IA; Germantown, WI; Wauwatosa, WI; Milwaukee, WI... I think I've now come full circle!!

12. Teenage ambition:
PEEF: To have a biopic made of my life.
LO: To be a college professor, complete with cool glasses and absent-minded quirks.

13. Movie you’d most like to be a character in:
PEEF: The Dark Crystal
LO: I'd love to be riding the dragon thingie in The Neverending Story. I'd also love to take a spin in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (although that would be infinitely scarier).

No comments: