Wednesday

A silly (abbreviated from its original form) Wednesday Survey

What's bothering you right now?
There’s this sort of gnawing feeling in my stomach. Feels like undigested raw carrots. Probably is.

Next time you will hug someone?
I don’t generally plan these things out – but I’ll commit to hugging Peef the next time I see him. I’d love to follow Jess’ lead and hug one of the cats. But, they hate that.

What was the last thing you ate?
Aforementioned raw carrots.

What do you want?
I’d really love for Peef’s accounting class to be over so that I can have my husband back.

Do you believe in soul mates?
I do. And I believe I have proof.

Where do you want to live when you get older?
The Pacific Northwest. But, I’d be content if we ended up remaining in the Milwaukee area.

Do you burn easily in the sun?
There is nothing I do more easily in the sun.

Who do you miss?
I told you. I miss my husband.

What do you usually do during the week days?
My daytime activities include talking with students, LOTS of emailing, Web updates, course planning, and other miscellaneous administrative tasks. At night, I go crazy in the kitchen and then settle in for some reading or silly television.

Are you on someone' s mind right now?
I like to think so. But, hopefully I’m not weighing too heavily.

If an ex said they hate you, you say?
“Wow. I’m not sure I even remember who you are.” Cuz I probably don’t. It’s been a long time since I was dating anyone. Or breaking up with them.

Would you curse in front of your parents?
Would I? I wouldn’t prefer to. But, I have. Being all grown up has made me into a monster, I say.
Do you like drama?
I’m probably more addicted to drama than I will admit to you here.

Do you take daily vitamins or medications?
Yes. Vitamins. Most days anyhow.

Where is your computer located?
On a desk. In a room. Under a ceiling… ok, I’ll stop.

What was the last item you bought?
pita bread

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
No, I love roller coasters. But, they tend to give me headaches.

Do you wear anything with skulls?
No skulls, I’m afraid. Where do some of these questions come from?

What would you change about yourself?
I'd like to worry less. And stop and smell the roses more.

At what age do you want to be married?
I wish to be married by the time I’m… OK, let’s get real. Am already married. And am apparently too old for this very long swiped-from-myspace survey. Which makes me feel OLD.

Where is your mom right now?
You know, I haven’t seen her in weeks.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Not sure. I’m at work, but it’s beyond office hours. So, I think it's OK that I'm not working.

Are you slowly drifing away from someone close?
I hope not!

Can you play guitar hero?
I'm sure I CAN. I just never HAVE.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
On the cooler side of warm. Please.

Is any part of your body sore?
Yes – the backs of my thighs are stiff. From hauling flagstones around the yard over the weekend (we installed a small patio to house our grill and hose reel).

What is the last movie you watched in theaters?
Oh, my. I can’t remember. Could it have been “27 Dresses”? I’m kind of embarrassed!

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
Really not sure.

Are you where you thought you would be at this point in your life?
Truthfully, no. I think I’ve exceeded some of my own expectations – and gone quite astray of others.

Are you happy with the choices you've made?
With minor exceptions.

No comments: