But, that isn't stopping us.
We're pleased to present the second in our "Found Grocery List" series.
Found Grocery List #2 (front and back)_
Found at: Outpost Natural Foods, abandoned in a stray shopping cart
Points of interest (or "What we DO know about this list):
- We happen to know that Juusto is a type of cheese, and it is very delicious
- Kefir is also quite good, and it's filled with beneficial pro-biotics.
Some questions this particular piece raises:
- What in the world is #5 from the top?
- What about the last item on the list?
- What type of assertions can we make about someone who writes his/her grocery list on the back of a technical spec sheet?
What do you think?